مرحبا شباب اليوم جايبلكون ثغرة الابلاغ عن محتوى لتطير الحساب لو مؤكد ب 5 هويات
رابط الثغرة https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/567360146613371
اول شي
اول شي
بخصوصيتها منحط
( أساءة من نوع اخر )
( أساءة من نوع اخر )
تاني شي
هل تمتلك حساب فيسبوك بتحط
(نعم)
(نعم)
تالت شي
هل تم حظرك من رؤية المحتوى حط
(نعم)
(نعم)
رابع شي
حط بالمربع 3 مرات رابط حساب الضحية
خامس شي
بيطلعلك تاريخ يعني ايمت تم نشر المحتوى بتحط تاريخ الامس يعني مثلا اليوم تاريخ (((9/8)))
منحط((( 9/7)))
منحط((( 9/7)))
سادس شي منحط الوصف
ello Mr. Mark and hello team Facebook I have now filled this form because this is the person who put association of above it is violating your terms continuously and hundreds of times it publishes horror pictures nasty and sends junk mail and impersonating a person and the promotion of drugs and self-harm and publishes Photos of terrorist organizations and the cursed sweat and strain people and sends to people talk vulgar is a false account and at the same time impersonating a person and at the same time sends junk mail and at the same time, the promotion of drugs and self-harm so I ask you to remove the account as soon as possible because he is violating Hrotkk continuously, it does not Facebook uses legally
I hope that you Iqdkm this form, thank you for your efforts
سابع شي منحط صورة رعب حي الله صورة
ثامن شي منروح ع الابلاغ عن مشكلة منضرب الضحية بهاي الكود
Hello hello Mr. Mark and Facebook team Mairkm your terms and on Facebook I have read and I am committed to these terms and standards .. I have found that people on Facebook violates Facebook community standards, conditions and Alquaoanin Facebook ... and at the request of Baprzazi and this person is spreading illegal Bterg who violate your standards ... But in the presence of children or the bad Aglagahm Aglagahm Glaghm this is illegal Facebook be I hope that Vlamlk I ask you to close this account:
I hope that this observation stating Facebook

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق